Bush hogging, otherwise known as brush hogging, brush cutting or rough cut mowing, is a form of landscaping that eliminates heavy brush in order to prepare land for farming, hunting, development, and a variety of other uses.
Unlike bulldozing or standard tree removal services which agitate the ground through invasive root extraction and environmental disruption, bush hogging protects the surface of the land and promotes environmental flourishing by cutting back overgrown grass, trees and vegetation and allows the existing soil to nourish edible plants, wildflowers and other valuable wildlife.
Bush hogging and brush cutting is a good idea if you have any of the following:
- Inherited land, and need help clearing/preparing it
- Dead or overgrown land that has gone unmaintained
- You want to prepare hunting grounds
- You want to prepare purchased land for development
- You want to create or maintain biodiversity on your land
CALL (757)818-3248 TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE APPOINTMENTS!